Teaching & Learning
- Learning is fun--often challenging--but fun.
- Teaching is joyous because you get to learn and teach.
- Learning should be practical, engaging, relevant.
- Diverse learning styles, goals, and approaches are important to practice and address.
- Theory is a source of inspiration and motivation.
- Teaching methods should be based firmly in experience, practice, research, and theory.
In other words: Learning is one of the most exciting processes and experiences on the planet. My role is to purposefully and meaningfully guide you through a dizzying array of information, media, resources, tools, experiences, and opinions to abet your developing the skills, insights, theories, and perspectives you need to optimally employ technology to support your educational mission and goals. I also hope to help sustain and grow your passion for learning, teaching, writing, and research.